When is it time to redo a building’s caulking ?
In order to save on heating in the winter and avoid water seepage, it’s important to make sure the caulking in your house is in good condition. Here are some signs indicating it’s best to redo the caulking:
- Presence of air currents near doors and windows.
- The appearance of mold, mildew, and fungi.
- Condensation forming on windows.
- Unusual entry of bugs and insects inside the house.
- Deterioration of silicone seals: cracks, changes in color, tearing or detachment.
Inadequate caulking can damage your house and cause health problems related to mold, mildew, or fungi. It is recommended to check the condition of caulking near doors and windows with each change of season.
Take advantage of our experienced team
To get a no-worry turnkey service, trust the team of experts at Excel Calfeutrage. With our 25 years guarantee on the material, you’ll get flawless caulking with a perfect finish.